Shatterproof Glass Made in Germany.
With SECURE EYES, German brand name MARKUS-T have actually increased to the event and also sensibly reconsidered the topic of PROTECTIVE EYEGLASSES. Practical, visual and also versatile. So versatile that set of glasses ends up being a flexible device depending upon the objective of usage.
Each version establishes a clear Declaration: Safety and security and also Way of life work. Obviously, shatterproof glass have to firstly offer a function. To offer defense. SECURE EYES has actually made it their company to ensure defense appearance lovely also in a puristic means. Markus T establishes brand-new requirements in putting on convenience.
Right Here ’ s simply a couple of functions to take into consideration:
- frameworks are ultralight and also comfy – approx. 8 grams
- frameworks and also safety guard constructed from top notch products for ideal exposure and also toughness
- versatile usage in daily life, line of work and also sporting activities
- special compatible safety guard – eye protection/face protection/UV defense
- high safety element for the mucous membrane layer of the eyes, versus air-borne infections and also spread of beads
- simple to tidy and also disinfect
If called for the SECURE EYES designs can be placed with specific prescription lenses by a lens.
The German glasses tag, MARKUS T, produced SECURE EYES based upon 20 years of KNOW HOW. With this development, the brand name consisted of the very same enthusiasm for technological excellence and also minimalistic style. A lot more significantly is their 100 % handmade in Germany-guarantee. From the style to the lasting production of the item to the delivery, Markus T collaborates with regional companions to guarantee first-rate high quality every action of the means.
Figure Out even more and also order online at MARKUS T right here.
At FAVR we put on ’ t have masks yet one of the most lovely option of glasses for you to try out basically! Incidentally, MARKUS-T is amongst our brand names also!
The blog post MARKUS T// SECURE EYES – REMAIN SAFE & FASHIONABLE showed up initially on Spectr.